Anecdotes for loving one another even if you don’t see eye to eye in every area of your lives:
1. Remember, God created each of us individually, a beautiful arrangement that He can look upon with joy!
2. Think about how boring the world would be if we all behaved and acted alike. It’s okay to stand out and accept those who do not fit in a square societal box!
3. Rather than asking yourself why others aren’t doing enough, ask yourself whether or not you are doing enough!
4. Remember, true forgiveness and hope for restoration always come after repentance, not before.
5. Keep in mind that most of us are ugly caterpillars before we bloom into beautiful butterflies.